Re: Should the passed command parameters result into the same error messages for a configuration test?

On 24 March 2013 19:00, Markus Elfring wrote:
>> You are welcome to interpret it however you like, but why not just
>> test what I said instead of arguing?
>
> I tested a few parameter orders. I got different results.
>
> Does the documentation recommend any position for link options relative to the
> source file list on the command line?

See 'man ld' which I quoted earlier.

G++ passes the options through to the linker, so the required ordering
depends on the linker, so it doesn't belong in the GCC documentation.
What part of this are you still struggling with?