Order

Hello Sales,

 My Name is John Bless and i am the C.E.O of BLESSED STORE LIMITED. I will like to make an inquiry on what you sell. Before i proceed, Please inform me if you accept Credit card as mode of payment ?

Also can you allow my shipper to come for the pick up of the order?

Please include your website where i can pick item needed.

I would be awaiting to receive the reply as soon as possible.
Thank you and God God bless you.
Regards,
John Bless.

Blessed store Ltd