Separate CFLAGS for libgcc?

Hi,

Is it possible to build libgcc with different CFLAGS than the rest of
the target libraries? Specifically, I want to build the target libraries
with -flto, but omit that option for libgcc, because LTO infos in libgcc
cause errors like this one when linking programs:

  `__Unwind_Resume' referenced in section `.text' of ccAtADcl.lto.o:
defined in discarded section `.text' of unwind-dw2.o (symbol from
plugin)

Even if not for the errors, I'd still like to know how can I e.g. build
libgcc with -Os, but other libraries (especially libstdc++) with -O2.