Watch gcc dumps in vcg

Hello.

Sometimes I need to watch gcc dumps, represented in vcg. I get them,
for example, with `-da -dv' keys.
But I didn't find any program that can correctly draw these graphs. I
tried xvcg and aisee, but the first
is terrible, does not support current gcc output and sometimes
segfaults, and the second one just does
not support current dump syntax and also it is proprietary.

So what do you use for watching vcg dumps?

Kind regards,
Alex.