This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to extend gcc compiler by adding pragmas
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Hayder <hayder dot alkhalissi at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 06:41:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: How to extend gcc compiler by adding pragmas
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:35 AM, Hayder
> I am working to implement programming model for distributed heterogeneous
> multicor system.
> Therefore, I need to write some #pragmas for my work. i.e, I need to invoke
> some particular code when there are some particular pattern in code. Could
> some one help me in this ...?
The usual way to approach this kind of thing in GCC is function
attributes, where they work.
Otherwise, look at how OpenMP is implemented. Grep for openmp and
gomp (case-insensitive) in the sources.