How to extend gcc compiler by adding pragmas

Hi,

Frankly, I am new in gcc development.

I am working to implement programming model for distributed heterogeneous
multicor system.
Therefore, I need to write some #pragmas for my work. i.e, I need to invoke
some particular code when there are some particular pattern in code. Could
some one help me in this ...?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards

Hayder