This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build ELF Binary File
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: ugiwgh <ugiwgh at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 02:47:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: Build ELF Binary File
- References: <tencent_4E96E79E4E1621A3693657B0@qq.com>
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:46 AM, ugiwgh <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The file qt-sdk-linux-x86-opensource-2009.02.bin can run any platform, such as redhat5, redhat6, ubuntu12, and so on. How does it can do that?
> I'm very interest in that technology.
This is not at all a GCC question. It's a question about the
stability of the Linux kernel ABI. You should ask this on a GNU/Linux
list, not a GCC list.