Bare metal ARM Cross compiler - aeabi auto-generated functions for cortex-m0 use wrong instruction set

Hi!
I'm trying to get the cross-toolchain for cortex-m0 working. The target is arm-none-eabi.
The gcc has no problem compiling my code using allowed instructions only. As long as I do not try to use / or % my code runs as expected.
When I try to divide, GCC uses and appends ARM runtime ABI functions (which is correct, since m0 has no hardware division op).
The problem is that included functions (in particular: __aeabi_idiv) use instructions that are _not_ part of the cortex-m0 instructions set (like lsleq, movne, rsbmi).
I compile and link the code with '-mcpu=cortex-m0 -mthumb' flags.
What I want to is to force gcc to include the ARM runtime ABI functions that work with cortex-m0.
How can I get it working? Am I missing something? Is it anyhow possible?
Regards,
Jan

(Tested with GCC 4.6.3 and 4.7.2, both built with gentoo crossdev tool, run on nxp lpc1114)