Re: Reporting GCC bugs

Le 30. 11. 12 06:37, Ian Lance Taylor a écrit :
> lpsolit: Please see below.  How hard would it be to add this extension
> to the gcc.gnu.org and sourceware.org bugzilla?  Thanks.

No idea. I never tested this extension nor tried to install it, and so I
have no idea 1) how many dependencies must be installed to make it work,
2) how secure the extension is (I don't think it got any security
audit), and 3) for which version of Bugzilla it has been written. About
this last point, https://github.com/jalcine/bugzilla-openid/issues/1
says that the extension has only been tested with Bugzilla 4.2.4 seven
months ago. But 4.2.4 has been released this month only, so I don't know
which version she was talking about exactly. Maybe 4.2.1.

LpSolit