Re: How to dump all the warning/error messages list from gcc compiler?

That is too bad for me.
So let me make the conclusion.
We have no solution for it , I mean dumping info,  like a unique 'id'
for each warning message from GCC,   at least for now.
Thanks for all your help.

--

Best wishes!
Sincerely yours, Xiaopi LIU