Re: Compile 4.7.1 problems

On 23 August 2012 09:14, Klaus Rudolph wrote:
> configure fails with version check. configure only looks for system wide
> installed mpfr lib.

I'm not sure what this means, configure certainly does look for
sources in a directory called "mpfr"

> This was already reported as bug for older 4.6.x
> versions but seems to be NOT fixed in 4.7.1

If you've already found a possibly related bug report please provide a
link to save everyone else from searching for it.

> After that, I compiled and installed mpfr manually before next configure
> of gcc. This works and configure of gcc works.

You still haven't said how you configured anything, what commands did you use?