Constructors in the GIMPLE tree

Hello,

I am working on GMC project (http://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/~sery/gmc/) and I need to âreimplementâ function â__comp_ctor â. For that I need access to GIMPLE representation of constructors. I have access to normal functions and methods through the function materialize_cgraph where they are walked through, but in this list arenât constructors. I found that constructors could be accessed by macro TYPE_METHODS, which I used with RECORD_TYPE, but instead of returning the first method, it returned 0, although there was also ordinary method in the class except wanted constructors.

Could someone help me access constructors? (The best would be if I can access them using structures generated in materialize_cgraph.)

In the attachment there is a file which I used to generate the GIMPLE tree. (GMC wonât work with it, but you can use it to explore GIMPLE tree or to explain the situation.)

Best regards
Jan ÅebetovskÃ
Use international language in international communication: http://www.lernu.net