Re: error while loading shared libraries: libgfortran.so.3: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

Dear Jonathan

For the sake of building static libraries I tried to configure with
option --disable-shared. But that was not successful. And now even the
previous build is not working. I have cleaned the source directory
again and tried a new configure without any flag. But it is giving
following error

here=`pwd`; cd /home/pmdtest/gcc-4.6.1/libjava/classpath/lib; \
        find gnu java javax org sun -name .svn -prune -o -name
'*.class' -print | \
        gjar -cfM@ $here/libgcj-4.6.1.jar
*** Got java.lang.NullPointerException while trying to print stack trace.
make[5]: *** [libgcj-4.6.1.jar] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory
`/home/pmdtest/objdir/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/32/libjava'
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/pmdtest/objdir/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/32/libjava'
make[3]: *** [multi-do] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/pmdtest/objdir/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/libjava'
make[2]: *** [all-multi] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/pmdtest/objdir/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/libjava'
make[1]: *** [all-target-libjava] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pmdtest/objdir'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Regards