Fixincludes machine_name fix overly zealous

Hi all,

So, now that I got fixincludes to work with me, there is only one barrier to getting everything working for me.

The machine_name fix seems to be overly zealous. It is replacing many instances of
#if((n)def) ... CPU ...
with
#if((n)def) ... __CPU__

Which is ok, except for the fact that it does *not* replace CPU everywhere else, including in #el* clauses *and* outside of the preprocessor, where use of CPU is reported as an error.

It is also replacing __CPU_FAMILY__, which is also undesirable.

Why is it replacing these? AFAIK they do not need to be replaced and should not be replaced.

Other than this issue, everything else appears to be working well.

Thanks for any/all help!

Robert Mason