How'd you like indestructible wealth?

Some of our subscribers already enjoyed the exposure! I K_C_C. O_B is one step closer to its target of $.50!

Date: March 30th
Ticker: I K_C_C. O_B

Latest press of March 29:
GameFaceGaming, Inc. announced today that its website, when launched shortly, will offer a unique private table home game experience on its online social gaming system "Face-Up Gaming". "We have already completed the design and will very soon launch the best web-based home game experience". This press release will move I K_C_C. O_B to $.50 very soon. Get in right now! Follow I K_C_C. O_B! Add it on your watchlist! Last 2 days gain exceeds 50%! Explosion is closer!