struct-reorg?

Does anyone know what happened to the old struct-reorg project
(-fipa-struct-reorg and friends)? I know the original IPA-based code bit
rotted and got removed, but is there any modern equivalent?

--
ââââ ïïïïïïïïïïïïïï âââââ http://www.cowlark.com âââââ
â "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not