Trying again with gcc-4.6.3

I am attempting to build the gcj for Windows in a unix-esque shell

Trying again with gcc-4.6.3.

I have downloaded a program called mcpp, which is apparently a c preprocessor that works.

./contrib/download_prerequisites; works okay.
./configure; works okay.

make; does not work okay:

I am told that my C preprocessor /lib/cpp fails sanity check.

How on earth am I supposed to get past this?