GCJ running question.

I wish to use a GCJ to generate an executable binary for a win32 operating system.
(or even win64, if there is a simple compile time switch to do that!).

I have successfully used the gcj 4.6 on Mandriva Linux, and found
the output of that compiler to be great on a POSIX unix operating system.

I have downloaded and used gcc43ecj-20061207.tar inside MINGW32,
and found that its lack of optimisation features and whole meal approach
to runtime and lib inclusion isn't efficient enough for my needs.

I have then downloaded the gcc-java-4.6.2.tar, and found that it is a source code download

that appears to have unix-esque script code, which I don't easily understand how to successfully
compile and build on my 64 bit Windows 7 (the 32 default compiler is acceptable).

-Is there a Gnu Compiler for Java that compiles, straight on to Windows,
precompiled itself already?

-Is there a Gnu Compiler for Java that runs on MINGW32,
precompiled itself already?

-if not, can I be given a simple Windows 7 or MINGW32 script via this email list,
to build my gcc-java-4.6.2.tar with default options and have it optimising and compiling
java 1.5.0 style syntax?