Re: gfortran on windows 7

On 2/8/2012 9:56 AM, Alexandre Roy wrote:

I would like to know if there is a version of gfortran running on
windows 7 and if yes, where I can find it?

I don't think the answer has changed since last week, when the same question was raised here. Among the versions of gfortran which run on Windows versions including Windows 7 are the 3 versions presented by cygwin setup.exe;
cygwin "native" 32-bit
mingw 32 and 64-bit windows "native cross" compilers
If you prefer a more difficult route, you can try using the mingw (32-bit) or mingw-x64 sourceforge projects directly.

-- Tim Prince