Re: Adding FORTRAN back to gcc tree

Thank you for replies.
I got into something.
Now fortran is compiling; gfortran driver is generated but gfortran.a and
gfortran.so are not.
1. Is this trick is justified or some other thing should have been done?
2. How to generate gfortran.a and gfortran.so? both gcc-4.1.2/gcc/fortran
and gcc-4.1.2/libgfortran are added by me to the main tree. Do i have to
change somewhere in Makefile. Or in some config file.
3. How gcc/config.gcc file is used? Where in Makefile it is described to
build for a particular processor architecture?

Vikram