Re: does anyone update http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.6/buildstat.html

On 11/18/2011 03:08 PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2011, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Gerald, I'm happy to update it with Dennis's results if that's OK with you?

Absolutely, you are more than welcome to update this at any time.

(Assuming this does not cause any troubles for Tom and his scripts,
since he is really doing a great job about it and we don't want to
make this more complicated for him.)

It's not a problem.
Since you usually pick up my patches quickly I rarely have any outstanding changes that CVS could mess up with a merge.

-tgc