Re: Build issues on HP-UX

On 11 November 2011 21:37, Andi Hellmund <andi@mail.lxgcc.net> wrote:

> As Jonathan said, probably not. There is an HP-UX specific forum (http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Languages-and-Scripting/bd-p/itrc-150) where you might get an answer to your question, but the most probable answer is: upgrade your operating system and tool chain :-)

Thanks Jonathan and Andi, I understand, I will take this forward on
the HP forum.

Upgrading the OS and tool chain is not an option that I can exercise,
since I am not administrator on this system. And worst of all I don't
think the administrator would be too forthcoming when it comes to
upgrading OS or tool chain. Thanks anyway, for the suggestion :)

-OBD