Re: (correction) gcc 4.6.1 for arm-eabi wants to use the system's as instead of arm-eabi-as

Hi Kai,

I just figured out that binutils and gcc need the same prefix for all
the tools to be found.

It all builds very well now.  That'll teach me to try to get fancy.
Now I build 2 sets of binutils and gcc, one for bootstraping to
compile newlib and the second compiled with newlib.  I was trying to
not compile binutils twice.

Thanks!

Rob