Re: GCC: How to get all warnings?

Hi,
After that it needs to be maintained: if it's implemented naively then
everyone who adds a new warning has to include an additional change to
add the new warning to the "really all" set, which is an extra (small,
but not zero) burden on lots of people, lots of times in the future.

It has some value, but it also has some cost.
I agree, but how about automatically generating a function from the *.opt files to enable all the warnings for the language and target begin in use. I think this could be a kind of "easy" from the attributes set for each option ...

But surely, someone has to do it :-)

Andi