OpenMP and fork

Hi everybody,

I work with openMP (gcc 4.5.1) and use the fork unix system call in order to manage the different states of the computation. Unfortunelty openmp don't work after a fork.

I have found a document : http://bisqwit.iki.fi/story/howto/openmp/
that explain that the gnu gcc does not allow fork and openmp.

So my question : is there a roadmap for correction of that problem ?

Thank' a lot.

syncerely.

--
Pierre LÃonard