Re: Problems building GCC 4.6.0

Lothar Werzinger <lothar@tradescape.biz> writes:

> This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the
> addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake,
> please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in
> accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole
> or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot
> guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore Tradescape will not be
> liable for the message if modified.

Please do not send messages with this sort of disclaimer to gcc-help.
We automatically archive all messages and make them available on the
web, thus violating the terms of the disclaimer.  These sorts of
disclaimers violate the list policy, which may be found at
http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html .  If your company requires that this
disclaimer be attached to outgoing e-mail, please consider using a free
web-based e-mail account instead.  Thanks.

Ian