Re: math.h library

On 04/25/2011 08:22 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 25 April 2011 15:50, David Kirkby wrote:
These should probably be part of the operating system.

I know on AIX, the maths library libm.a does not exist on a default
install and one needs to include the bos.adt fileset.

I would consider math.h to be a developer header file, so a cut-down
distribution of some operating system might not include it.
On SUSE I think it would be part of the glibc-devel package, but Wayne
said he checked the math.h header and it didn't include those
functions, which would imply he already has the header installed.
Probably so, but it seems he hasn't looked down the chain as far as /usr/include/mathcalls.h; not that it's conducive to the kind of understanding at first glance he may be looking for.

--
Tim Prince