Re: Fresh install of GCC 4.6.0, error with Boost Serialization

Ah, no I didn't. Do you think I should recompile & reinstall with that enabled?
Also, are you able to tell me where how the system libraries are
compiled for Snow Leopard is documented, if they are?
& thanks very much for your help,
   Doug.