Re: Strange behaviour in derived class when using -std=c++0x

Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for all the quick feedback. In the end it was like I kind of feared this rather silly think of happening to choose the name 'errno' for my particular variable. Changing that was the fix. I don't actually include <errno.h> directly into the code, but I do include things like <string.h> and <strings.h>, which presumable do include <errno.h> indirectly. And yes, these where indeed not in the example code I sent. All in all a good learning experience. Thanks!

Greetings, Jakob