Re: suggestion for GCC (1)

Just type "man gcc" and look for -nostdlib option or I have copied
part of gcc  manual as:

-nostdlib
The compiler may generate calls to memcmp,
memset, memcpy and memmove. These entries are usually resolved by
entries in libc. These entry points should be supplied through some
other mechanism when this option is specified.

As you can see from the manual, compiler still generates some calls to
those functions, so dear Ian why memcpy is built in according to what
you wrote?

> 5) Ian said:
> "The compiler does by default treat functions like memcpy as builtins,
> and ..."
> If memcpy is built in why gcc still generates some calls to memcpy
> and memcpy should be provided some how as the manual of gcc says?

Where does the manual say that?