Re: GCC GUI???

On 28 December 2010 04:07, emanu wrote:

> * I have a source code in C (.c and .h -files mainly)
> * This semas to have been compiled into a program with GCC originally

On unix and Linux gravit probably should be compiled with gcc. The
Windows version might not be intended to be compiled with gcc. The
gravit source code includes a .dsp file and a .dsw file, which implies
that at least some Window users compile it with Visual Studio.  To
find out the recommended compiler for building on Windows ask the
gravit mailing list, or switch to Linux.