Re: Novice question on gcj - Error finding java imports

Hello All

I have previously posted a question on the use of GCJ and has
progressed somewhat on my own but I have hit another roadblock.
My attempts to compile the software lead to reference not found for
the imported jcifs classes.

Googling around seems to indicate that I need to compile the
jcifs-1.3.14.jar before I can use it for runtime linking instead of
just adding it into the classpath.

This is where I got confused as I am using a Windows x386 MingGW
version of GCJ to compile my software.  Is the steps for Linux, ie
compile .jar to .so and setup a LD applicable?

Can someone this point the way?

I originally attach the source and jar in the form of a 7-zip package
but the mail daemon rejected it as it exceed 400K bytes.
1. Uncompress using 7-zip into any directory.
2. Run build.bat that executes the command that I use to attempt to
build my software.

TIA.
Vincent