Re : Re : install sample_fe in gcc 4.6 (resolved ;)

Hello,

finally, I succed in compiling the test.uml ;)

The error comes from the fact that I put the Generic presentation in the
getdecls hook (just like sample_fe), that is called after final-write-globals()
that calls cgraph_optimize() which change the value of  cgraph_global_info_ready
to true (the cause of the error generated when compiling test.uml).

I put then the Generic representation in the parse-file()  langhook (just like
gcalc fe)  ,that is instead called before write_globals() and all work fine ;)
now when I compile the test.uml using guml test.uml -S I get the assembly output
;)

thank you very much for all your helps.

Asma