gfortran for Leopard (Mac OS 10.5)?

Hello, I would like to download gfortran for Leopard (Mac OS 10.5).
On these pages:
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinariesMacOS
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinaries#MacOS

... the link to the binary that's supposed to be for Leopard, gfortran-macosx-x86.dmg, links to a binary that unzips to a folder named gfortran-4.5.0-x86_64-SnowLeopard. Is this supposed to be compatible with Leopard, or is there an error in the link setup? When I install that version on my Mac (MacBook Pro 10.5.8, gcc-4.0, Xcode 2.5.3), I get this error when simply invoking gfortran with no inputs:

dyld: unknown required load command 0x80000022
Trace/BPT trap

I tried installing gfortran 4.2.3, which I found here:
http://r.research.att.com/tools/

This is able to compile my source fortran, except it cannot find -lgfortran, and it does not link the files.

I cannot find binaries for gfortran 4.3 or 4.4 on-line to download.

Are my problems version issues for gfortran, and does someone know where I can find the binaries for the latest gfortran for Leopard, and/or the binaries for gfortran 4.3 or 4.4 for Leopard?

Thanks,
NK