Re: Info, warning, and error messages using gcc

On 9/24/2010 8:37 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
Edward Diener<eldlistmailingz@tropicsoft.com> writes:

Where can I find the docs on info, warning, and error messages emitted
by gcc when compiling, linking etc. ?

The main documentation for gcc either does not have it or I can not
find it amidst the topics.

There is no list of gcc messages in the documentation. Sorry.

So how is someone to determine what a particular message means when it is not apparent from the message itself ? Ask here each time ?