Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : [GCC front end] trying to install python fe but fail in make

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Philip Herron <redbrain@gcc.gnu.org>
À : Andi Hellmund <mail@andihellmund.com>
Cc : charfi asma <charfiasma@yahoo.fr>; gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Envoyé le : Jeu 16 septembre 2010, 0h 07min 52s
Objet : Re: Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : [GCC front end] trying to install python fe
but fail in make

On 15 September 2010 21:10, Andi Hellmund <mail@andihellmund.com> wrote:
> GENERIC is usually printed out when specifying the -fdump-translation-unit
> (which is implied by -fdump-tree-all).
>
> @Phil: you need to explicitly enable the translation-unit dump, e.g. in
> gcalc I did the following:
>
>   FILE *tu_stream = dump_begin (TDI_tu, NULL);
>   if (tu_stream)
>     {
>       dump_node(main_fn_decl, 0, tu_stream);
>       dump_end(TDI_tu, tu_stream);
>     }

Thanks for that andi i noticed that in the gcalc FE, i never actually
tried the option, i have that in my local commits to my python FE now
but i'm in the middle of merging lots of fixes i've done and cleanups.

I'm endeavoring in clearing up lots of the code so its more readable
and easier for people to get involved etc.

@asma i will post here when i have that option working in that git
branch for you to play with and what python code works etc. Just takes
time i've been busy with some things in RL so haven't had as much time
as i would have liked to work on my front-end this last 2 weeks.

--Phil

thank you Andi and Phil.
now, I will try to install/play with gclac ;)
ready Andi ;)

Asma