Re: Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : [GCC front end] trying to install sample_fe but fail in make

On 19 July 2010 13:21, charfi asma <charfiasma@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> I tried to use git but it was not installed, I installed it with urpmi git ans
> urpmi git-core
> but when I type :
> # git clone git://crules.org:gcc-dev.git
>
> I get this error:
>
> Initialized empty Git repository in /export/home/charfi/gcc-dev/.git/
> fatal: Unable to look up ?(port 9418) (Name or service not known)

Ah sorry took me so long to reply i actually gave the wrong git link
lol i just tried:

git clone git://crules.org/git/gcc-dev.git

Should work now i just checked, let me know how you get on :) There is
a git export thing i need to make sure is there so as it exports them
and it wasnt there :P

--Phil