Targeting Green Arrays Processors

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bad idea of anything, but I'm interested in
running C/C++ programs on the processors by the GreenArrays, Inc.
company.

What I've read by them suggests that:

a. Their processors have caches which are very small,

b. The company is testing a method of streaming larger programs into
the processors during execution,

c. The processors run a dialect of Forth natively as an instruction
set (not binary?), and

d. "Virtual machines"/run-time engines could be made to implement
other languages, such as C.

Source:?http://www.greenarraychips.com/home/documents/greg/WP002-100405-energycons.pdf

Website:?http://greenarrays.com/

How would GCC (and other compilers?) target these processors, and is
this a good idea?

Thank you,
Stephen Hatton