Re: getting older gcc binaries

hi Ian,

Thanks, I tried that as well.
3.2.x seems fine,but 2.9.x has problem getting and referencing header
files especially from the Legacy build development stuff.
I added the package from the yum repository, but still shows some
problems. hence wanted to check if someone has done it and kept it
ready( tried and tested stuff)

thanks,
Vikram.