using GCC to compile games 4 game consoles

Hello GCC,

I would like to inquire about an open source project of yours called GCC.

I read that it's a cross platform complier for a number of programs.

My question is does it work with open source game engines in complying
games for game console platforms (such as Xbox 360, Playstation3, Wii,
Nintendo DSi, PSPgo and etc) and mobile platforms (like iPhone, iPad and
Android for example)

Thanks a lot,

My best regards,

Tajiya Baba,
Head Director of EYI Publications Company