Re: Compiling problem with gcc4.5 libgcc

5.5.2010 13:03, Jezuch kirjoitti:

Sorry. I am totally confused. The dir where it is installed is where? I had two dirs, one where I unpacked the tar.bz, the name is gcc-4.5 and then gcc where I executed the orders - configure make and make install. So the gcc dir is install dir right? Sorry for such a question.

The easy way would be to symlink the mpc-x.y sources into the main gcc-4.5.0 source dir as 'pmc'. Please see the other discussion on
the gcc-help list just now too, NOT ONLY that sent personally to you !