GSOC: Spee dUp: Retri eval from Splay tree /Hash tabl e‏

Hello,

I am 25 yr old student, GSOC looks very exciting for me so is the gcc
project. I have the experties in designing the data structures and
algorithms in C/C++.? Your valuable / expert opinions are required on
my following gsoc proposal.

http://pastebin.org/147953

Regards
Faqeer Ali