Re: New Frontend

Yep,
this is where I am going to start. Thanks for the help.

I will do some reading and try to learn as much as possible about the
task at hand and will most likely bother you guys here a bit more in due
time.

There was a mentioning of the internal documentation. Where/what exactly
is this doc. I hope it is not the source code itself, which is quite
large f I may say so :)

Thanks

Varol :)