libobjc selectors.

Hi,

I am trying to have fun with objc in kernel. So to use objc in kernel
I have tried to port the objc runtime into kernel :

http://code.google.com/p/pmbsd/source/browse/#hg/usr/lib/libobjc

What I done seems to work well but I have a problem with selectors.

If I have a class with this members :

- (void) set_aaa;
- (void) set_bbb;
- (void) set_ccc;

and if I do

[my_obj set_aaa];
[my_obj set_bbb];
[my_obj set_ccc];

Only set_ccc is called. Do you know why ?

Is the meaning of the two members of struct SEL explained in some
documentation ?

Cheers,

ps : can you add me in CC I have not subscribe to this list :(
--
Sylvestre Gallon (http://devsyl.blogspot.com)
R&D @ Rathaxes (http://www.rathaxes.org)