Re: Template instantiation & inheritance - fixed, but can I scrap the warning I get to do it?

> I think we're saying the same thing :) ?It will work for the program
> when it can see the headers, and implicit instantiation is allowed.

No, that's what's puzzling to me - when I compile the program,
implicit instantiation is allowed, and it can see the headers, but it
complains that it can't find the templates.

Like I said, not a major problem (now I know what to do :p), just puzzling.

John G