Re: libstdc++ man pages missing functions...

No, libstdc++ provides man pages from doxygen, they aren't made by the
individual distros... I'm saying that it looks like a bug in doxygen
man page generation.

e.g. http://gcc-ca.internet.bs/libstdc++/doxygen/

Unless you are saying that you've checked the mainline libstdc++, and
*see* std::for_each and friends, and thus have a reason to believe
that ubuntu just screwed it up.

However, I just downloaded the 4.4. man pages and I don't see any
std__for_each file in the extracted archive... so it sure looks like
it's just a bug on libstdc++'s side to *me*.

Brendan