From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] on behalf of 안기찬 [externalist2@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 9:14 AM
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Is there a way to change the section start addresses when compiling?

For instance, if I compile a source code, the .text section ends up in
Virtual Address 0x8069b20. I was wondering if there was a way to force
the .text segment address to another address, say, 0x8090000. If
possible, I would like to change other section base addresses as well
such as .rodata and .bss etc, and so what I'm looking for is a compile
option for gcc for that purpose. Does such compile option exist?
If it does, then that would be the most ideal solution for my current
problem, but if not, it would still be nice if gcc could compile the
binary at a completely different ImageBase than 0x8048000(i.e.
0x8090000). Does any know of a way to do those things? Thanks in
advance! and sorry for my sloppy english. ;)