Re: Unable to get a plugin working

Hello,

Last night I recompiled the GCC replacing it with a little bit older
version (gcc-4.5-20100121)
and the plugin still can not be loaded, but with a different error:

cc1plus: error: Cannot load plugin ../libimo/libimo.so

../libimo/libimo.so: undefined symbol: _ZN11NodeFactory10CreateNodeEN4BEEV4KindERKNS0_7ASTNodeES4_RKSt6vectorIS2_SaIS2_EE

make: *** [default] Error 1

Now I have set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the directory my newly
installed libstdc++ is located (thank you for your hint!), but the
output above remains unchanged.

Would you suggest that I try to install again the newest GCC version
(for which I got a less cryptic error) or is there some workaround for
the current error?

After I would have reinstalled GCC, will I have to set the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH  each time I try to link the plugin? Or is there a
long-term fix during the GCC compilation process to avoid these errors?

Best regards,
Tina