How to get the ".file and filename" section in assembly file.

Hi all,

        I am porting GCC to a new dummy architecture and I am successful to
get the required assembly file from cc1 but that assembly file does not
contain the ".file" section and filename as it was there in all other GCC
ported targets.

        Please, tell me if there is any function or macro to do this as I
was not able to find it in GCC Internals.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant.