[Gimple] look for gcc command to start compiling from GIMPLE

Hello,

Can I compile directly a gimple Intermediate forms to binary ?
i,e. How to tell compiler : do not run genericise.c nor gimplify.c
for example, If we want compiler to stop just after preprocessing, we use -E coptions.
So, is there an options that tells compiler: do not preprocess and start compiling from gimple IR.

thank you very much.

Asma